Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Whats Up Wednesday

Reading... 

I am going to be starting a daily devotional called Joy! to your World! A countdown to Christmas. It is in my Bible app. 25 days worth! I will also be doing a summery every Friday in which I am going to call Faithful Friday. I would love for you to follow along. This is easily my favorite time of the year and I am just so excited to take it to the next level by immersing my self into the reason for the season :)

Crafting... 


I am currently working on homemade felt doll diapers for H's dolls. I am using this "method" from Kojotutorial.


I am also making baby blankets from old material that I was going to make her baby blankets from (that never got done). These are both going to be Christmas gifts. I am really excited to get started on some hand towels that we are going to do for H's Grandma and Nana. This is what we will be doing once we gather the supplies.


Personal growth...


I have been super motivated on getting in shape. I am currently working on my kettlebell skills. The workouts are really fun and take a lot of concentration to get the form down. If you are looking for something new I totally recommend that you look into kettlebell. You can find tons of workouts on Pinterest and I highly recommend watching youtube videos on the form of the different exercises or if you can afford it and have the time hire a personal trainer to help. 

The blog...

Being 100% honest my blog is still in its baby stages and I am still trying to find my niche. Coming up on my blog you can expect new posts every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. I cannot guarantee that it will stay this way as I am still trying to find my groove. But I have a few themes that I am going to be working on :) I will have Monday Morning Motivation, Talk About It Tuesday (where I link up with Tricia and Melissa), and Faithful Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment