Sunday, November 13, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday was veterans day! I just want to say thanks to the brave for keeping up free! This is my hubby, my dad, and my great uncle. I also have a couple cousins in my family who have been in the service but don't have pictures of them. 


Friday after work H treated us both to pedicures. I will tell ya, J looks great with pink feet.


Saturday we headed to the Wild Animal Safari. It is kind of like a zoo. There is a walk through section where you can pet and feed some of the animals. Then you drive through another area where the animals come up to your car and you can feed them. H liked it except for the buffalo because they were really slobery.



The zebras are really obnoxious and kinda fiesty. They would snap at each other while they were halfway in your window!


On the way home we got caught in a deputy's funeral procession. Last weekend there was a standoff with a man and 2 officers were shot and killed. This was the second of the two. I had never seen anything like it. 


We wrapped Sunday up with lots of laundry, Narnia, and some homemade apple pie :)





No comments:

Post a Comment