Monday, November 28, 2016

Five Ways To Stay Motivated In Your Fitness

For most of us it is hard to get motivated and stay motivated to workout. There are some tactics I used to keep myself motivated and I am going to share them with you.



1. Write down the reasons you want and need to exercise.

2. Keep an exercise diary. Not only can you keep track of your weight and measurements, but you can keep track of how much you are lifting or how many miles you walked or ran each day. Seeing how well you are progressing will help keep you motivated.

3. Change up your routine every once in a while. Keeping your workout fresh will make it more fun. You will also find different types of exercise that you had no idea you would enjoy.



4. Surround yourself with like-minded people. A great way to do that is social media. My favorite for fitness people is Instagram. It is so easy to search handbags and find people who are into certain types of exercise. Some of my favorite:

MomsWearHeels
Fitfreshfaithful
Alexajeanfitness

5. I use Pinterest for all types of motivation. Into quotes? There are tons. It's also my favorite way to find new workouts.






No comments:

Post a Comment