Monday, September 12, 2016

Three Books

I think Tricia hit the nail in the head when she said this book was a little silly. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up was motivating though. I learned some new tricks. I am a mother of a 2 year old and don't really expect to have the time to fully follow her method 100%. I am not sure if her method would be life-changing but I have no doubt that it would be eye-opening. If I only had the time to try it.


Since reading the last book, I have been doing good just to get some daily Bible time. I got this Bible from the very first church I went to as an adult. Currently, I am reading Proverbs.


I have been itching to read a good fiction thriller. One that you stay up WAY to late even when you have to be up WAY to early the next morning because you just cannot stop. I am going to try Behind Closed Doors. I heard about it from @ashleyspivey 's instagram account. Every once in a while she does book reviews or shares her reading list on her account.



Today I am linking up with Love Bailey Jean's Blog-tember challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I've looked at The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and her second books from our library. I think books like this are good to skim, but I don't know that they would be a good use of time. I also tend to rebel with strict methods, but I really like her key concepts of purging and only keeping what "sparks joy." That I think is the important part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! This link up is too fun! Behind closed doors-I want to read that one too! I had really enjoyed your blog! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete