Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Running Playlist

I used to live for music when I was younger. Now that I am older I just don't keep up with artists like I did. I also lost thousands of songs I had built up when I switched over to Android from my Apple electronics last year. Now I am a huge Pandora fan. I found my favorite station one day while on a run. Now I love to play it while cleaning too. It is Running (Radio Mix) Radio. So I thought it would be fun to turn it on and record the first 10 songs that play. Here they go:

1. My Songs Know What You Did in The Dark (Light Em Up) - Fall Out Boy


2. My House - Flo Rida

3. Get it Girl - John Hart

4. Shake it Off - Taylor Swift


5. Swoon - Timeflies

6. Turn The Night Up - Enrique Iglesias

7. Razor - ASTR


8. Going Down For Real - Flo Rida

9. My Trigger - Miike Snow



10. Drop It - Trevor Jackson

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I've only heard of like 3 of those songs! Ha. I'm so boring.

    ReplyDelete