Sunday, September 11, 2016

Instagram Round Up

OK, so apparently I dropped off the face of the planet for a few days.....or week. I had such good intentions, then came a TDY. Even though I think we do less when my hubby is gone, the days just get so crazy. Probably because I have all the responsibility to myself. Yay, MilSpouse life!

Anyhow I am back and, I LOVE Instagram. I am posting constantly! I love to take pictures, especially of my little one. Follow me :)

Here is a list of my favorite Instagram profiles to browse for inspiration.

The Bachelor/ette Alumni (I watch every season)
@ashleyspivey
@floridaray18
@kaitlynbristowe

Health and fitness inspiration
@fitspirations.byjenn
@momswearheels
@autumncalabrese
@alexajeanfitness
@staystrongmummy

Bullet Journaling
@bujoinspire
@boho.berry

Misc
@cutieandthebeast -- SO CUTE!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these accounts. I'm off to go and explore them all now!

    Stef
    the Noveltea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey! Oh i just love this blog-tember challenge because I come across new blogs like this that i just love! I am off to check out your fave IG accounts now! Thank you for sharing and happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete