Thursday, September 1, 2016

Howdy, my name is Kenda!

Hello, my name is Kenda and these two are my world!


I call them J and H on my blog. J is my husband of 8 years, and H is our 2 and a half year old daughter. We recently moved to Georgia because of the military. We were not always so excited to come but now that we are here we are loving it.

Our hobbies include:
Going to gymnastics (mommy & me class)
Playing with Snap chat filters
Anything that involves Barbies, babies, or Little People
And traveling


If my husband is not TDY you can commonly find us on the beach, hiking to a water fall, or learning about the deep history of this state and the wars it was involved in. 



My blog is new and I am still learning a lot. My blog is mostly about our travels and adventures. You will also see a lot of my daughter and my personal growth in minimalism and faith. I hope to meet a lot of new bloggers by doing this challenge. I am so excited for the next month!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are doing this!!! Miss you guys SO much!!!

    ReplyDelete