Sunday, August 7, 2016

Weekend Wrap-up

I started reading The life-changing magic of tidying up by, Marie Kondo. I am about 50% through it. I think the concept it good. I don't think I will be able to do it just like she swears by because I have a 2 year old so I am not able to clean long enough to complete the entire house in one clean sweep. I do really think it's a great idea to tidy by category instead of location. 


I also hit up Bath and Body's 6 for $24 sale on hand soaps. I am clearly not ready to give up the summer scents. 


Saturday morning was H's first day of gymnastics. She loved it so much! She did great on pretty much everything. The class is only for 30 minutes and she did not want to leave when it was over. Below she is with her dog Goldie. She pretty much takes her everywhere except the sitters house. She knows she has to share there have. 



H wanted ice cream for after dinner. We stopped by Walgreens and to my surprise she picked vanilla, so we added some chocolate syrup and sprinkles we already had at home. 


We kept it super chill on Sunday. We played tons of little people. Playing little people with H consists of lining up the little people wherever H wants them. She is so funny. 


We went and ate pizza at our favorite pizza place and then came home and watched the Olympic women's gymnastics team on TV. Did you see Simone Biles vault performance? Holy smokes. We also did our own little routines during the commercials and they were quite humorous. 






No comments:

Post a Comment