Friday, July 29, 2016

10 Random Facts About Me


1. I am a libra, and pretty much everything that a libra is supposed to be describes me.
Of course the Picture doesn't list the negative traits but I have them as well. Detached, indecisive, and self-indulgent to name a few.

2. I was 30 before I had my first child and if I had it to do over again, I would have started earlier.


3. I am a nurse. Some of my fondest and most proud moments came with nursing school and working as a nurse. (this is really just the only picture I could find of myself in scrubs)


4. After graduating nursing school and getting my first job I bought myself my dream car (since before I was 16) and we took it to get dirty.


5. I like to shoot, I have my CHL, and own a shotgun and PK380. I want to add a revolver next, still deciding which one.

6. When I was pregnant with H, I was pretty certain I was having a Bowser...


7. I didn't always worship God like I do now. I didn't grow up in a church. I have probably been to church more consistent in the last 6 months than ever in my entire life. My outlook and attitude on life has also changed for the better over the last 6 months.


8. Even though J says that I am not a true dog person because I do not like dog licks, I wouldn't trade these two knuckleheads for anything in the world.


9. I worked 12 hour nursing shifts up until 2 days before I went into labor. And I am pretty darn proud of that. I took this on that last shift.


10. I breastfed H until after she was 2 years old. I wasn't one of those girls who knew I was going to breastfeed a long time before I was even pregnant. I knew of the benefits but everyone always talks about how hard it is. So, I was considering myself lucky if I made it until I went back to work. But it worked for us. It was right for us. So I kept on breastfeeding, and I am so glad I did. People (especially family) was always asking me when I was going to stop. It got SO old ha!

Now that Caspian is almost 6 months we get asked a lot when we are stopping...ugh. I just respond with "Whenever he weans himself" :):

No comments:

Post a Comment