Saturday, June 25, 2016

Hello




My name is Kenda. I am a Texan who has been transplanted in Georgia (for the time being) due to my Air Force hubby (J). We have a two year old daughter (H), two dogs named Mercedes and Bentley, a cat named Shelby, and a fish named Mr. Blue. Besides loving my family, I have 3 main goals I have been working on recently:

  • Growing deeper in my faith and love for my God
  • Minimizing the chaos around me by purging and simplifying my life
  • Exploring this part of the country I have been moved to

About 11 - 12 months ago, my world was turned to utter chaos when I was told we would be moving to Georgia. I struggled a lot with it at first, but I think I am starting to come out on the other side! It is good because God is good. I have changed and grown so much in the last year, and I want to start documenting and sharing my experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment